ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS + SPECIAL MENTIONS
- for lovely morning tea & great conversations about growing up on a settler block in Red Cliffs. Bill & Connie Rowe, VIC.
- for generously supporting the project & sharing family letters and history so openly. Pam Shugg, Noel Edwards & family, VIC.
- for generously supporting the project and providing sound advice and leads. Helen Vivien and Ross Lake, VIC.
- for the provision of masses of relevant leads and material. Graham Walker, ACT
- for excellent suggestions, links and leads. Brendon McKinley, ACT
- for generously providing curatorial assistance for relevant collection material. The Australian War Memorial, ACT.
- for assistance with related maps in The National Library of Australia collection, Curator of Maps Dr. Martin P. Woods, ACT
- for ongoing support, availability and advice. David Broker and The Canberra Contemporary Art Space team, ACT.
- for everything. Stedman Watts, ACT.
GET IN TOUCH
This publication is archived in PANDORA with thanks to The National Library of Australia and its Partners